September 27, 2010

Revlon Bubble Gum with Agnes B. Blanc and plate H18

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was ok the weather here sucks. Rainy,cold and well just WET :(

So since this weekend was nasty I wanted to do something bright and fun, I came up with Agnes B. Blanc then wanted to try some of my new faux plates for the design color I used Revlon Bubble Gum and plate number H18. I used 2 coats for the base coat (Agnes B. Blanc) I'm not sure how I like this mani. I mean it's cute and I got alot of complements today when I went shopping,but my top coat kind of smeared the design :(





I think I need to find a better top coat, but other then that what do you think about the mani?

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. I like it. It kinda looks like a water marble mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really does look like a marble! **plans on smearing my next konad**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them, I love marble manicures. They look good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis