May 18, 2014

Wet "n" Wild Fergie Glowstick

Hallo My Lovelies,

I know it's been a long time since I've posted a mani (BOOOO) I've been busy with work, redoing the house and well just life. In Dec/Jan I went back home (Georiga) to visit my family and let me tell you I bought a CRAP LOAD of polish! I was so scared about customs but lucky me nothing happened. I'll have to show you pictures of everything I got. Ok enough of that lets get to my mani.

I'm sure you all remember GREEN is my favorite color when it comes to nail polish. Wet "n" Wild Glowstick is right up my alley!


Glowstick is a slime green with gold shimmer polish. Perfect for Halloween or for the summer months when you have a nice tan, this color just pops! It reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom would always put a green glow stick around my neck on Halloween to go trick or treating so she could easily see me. 


For this mani I used 3 thin coats. I should have used thicker coats because you can still see my nails through the polish. Oh well!!



So what do you think about Glowstick? Do you like these kind of colors? 

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession



8 comments:

  1. Remind yourself of how gross cigarettes are. This will help you focus on quitting because you will think about how dirty they are. Avoid emptying ashtrays so you can see how much you've smoked and the terrible smell it leaves behind. You may also want to try filling a jar with the butts and ashes as a reminder. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meri Zindagi Hai Wo.!!!Mujhey lagta hai aisa kabhi kabhiJaisy woh ajnabi larkiMujh sey pyar karti haiMujhey chahti haiAkser yunhi chup chup kerDekhti hai, janey kiya sooch kerNazrein chura jati haiKuch ghabra si jati haiApney aanchal ko hawaoon k zoorper lehrati haiMehsoos mujhey yeh hota hai kShayad mujhey woh bohat chahti haiMujhey aisa ehsas dilati hai jesayWoh mujh sey kuch kehna chahti haiMeray pochnay per kuch sharma si jati haiKuch ghabra si jati haiSuniyey” keh kar bhaag jati haiAjnabi larki shayad pyaar karti hai MIR seyAesa mehsoos hota hai janey kiyon mujheyDil bhi kitna pagal haiKiya kiya sochta rehta haiKuch masoom sey jazbey hainKuch undekhey sapney hainMager woh nahin janti MIR.!!!Meri Zindagi Hai WoTaskeen se dil ko hoti hai, Jub mazi ke yaad atii haiEhsaas judai ka hota hai, Jub sari duniya soti haiJub sin mein suraj hota hai, Jub raat mein chand hota jaiIs waqat mujhey yaad atey ho, Is waqat mujey tarpate ho satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose that is an informative claim and it's far rather beneficial and knowledgeable. consequently, i might finally to thank you for the undertakings that you have made in writing this text. all of the content is truly adeptly-researched. thanks...
    If Want Play online SattaKing Game Click Satta King :-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been impressed after reading this due to some quality work and informative ideas. I just want to say thanks to the author and wish you all the best! Your enthusiasm is refreshing. And if you are thinking to know about Satta King then you can visit here:- Satta King

    ReplyDelete

  5. Do you want to play Satta King Lottery, found this term on the internet or heard about this unique lottery from your friends.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis