March 17, 2011

Luck of the Irish

Hallo ladies,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh La ale-lah pwad-rig son-ah jeev... (thats happy st. Patrick's Day in Irish)

I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to my stepdad!!!(Yep thats right he's a patty's day baby) he's the best dad anyone could ask for :) It has not been easy on him putting up with my bad a@@ LOL

For this mani I used my first franken that I ever made :) (a green polish with gold shimmer)(and still no name for it) for the shamrocks I used Nina ultra Pro Emerald City and then I got out my only gold polish from Kron (It has no name just the number 53)and used the dotting tools I got from Born pretty Store for review and made dots on my nails around the clover's











So what do you think?

Thanks for looking.
Kesha

5 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Go Dad! Thanks for putting up with Kesha's bad a@@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty franken! The clovers are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL jaybird he'll get a kick out of me writing that :)

    Thanks naomi I still don't have a name for it yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it! So pretty! :) That's awesome that you made your own polish, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this is so cute! I love your franken.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis