January 26, 2011

New Essence Holographic polishes

Hello ladies,



Essence is coming out with 3 new polishes in there colour and go line, the last 2 is said to me Holographic polishes they look more duochrome to me so we will see. I will be picking them up to try out cause they do look interesting!

The 3 colors are 057 Can´t cheat on me, 052 Out of my mind and 043 Where is the party?

The polishes will be hitting the stores in March.

So what do you think? Are they interesting to you?

Thanks for looking.
Kesha

5 comments:

  1. I'll bite. I love these little polishes. The colors are fn and the formula is great. Not to mention the cheap price tah doesn't bum me out either lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo these look gorgeous!! wish they sold them over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have definitely caught my eye. I am going to have to get them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute! On my wishlist now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis