January 18, 2011

New Plates

Hallo ladies,

I wanted to share some of my new plates I got in Dec :D Now here's alittle story about my new plates. I ordered a set of 10 plates and when I got the package (I was so excited)I ripped it open to find the wrong plates :( so I wrote them a email to tell them I got the wrong plates and they told me they will look into it, so 2 days later I got a package in the mail wondering who it was from and when I opened it it was a set of new plates (The ones I ordered) and with it was a letter saying because of the mix up I could keep the other set of plates WOO-HOO :D HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT?











Thanks
Kesha

3 comments:

  1. Where did you order these from and how much did they cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That awesome!!! I like deals like this. Where did you get them? Any new designs other then konad and bundle monster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them on ebay. The A sets are pretty nice I'm loving the whole nail designs and HB plates are nice too. I think these plates have better whole nail designs then BM does.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis