January 25, 2011

Sally Hansen Purple Gala

Hello ladies,

I had some running around to do and wanted to see if I could pick up some new polishes, but nope nothing I really need to have .Oh well!! I did pick up some things to start franking :D yes the frank bug has bite me LOL can't wait to get started.

Ok now onto my new mani.

Last night I wanted to try Sally Hansen Purple Gala, I'm trying to use more of my untires.

I'm loving purple Gala, it's a beautiful purple polish with greenish/Gold glitter it's a 1 coat polish but I used 2 cause thats just how I am :) LOL

Under direct lamp light.



Sun light.





Had to post my favorite Bakery sweet :) it's a German pastries called "Krapfen" which is filled with different kind of jams or chocolate, this ones filled with chocolate and it was yummy :D



So what do you think of Purple Gala?

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I also have this but have never worn it. It's such a great polish, and the pastry looks yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis