September 27, 2010

Green/Mint stash

In the next few days I want to take pictures and post my stash little by little. Today I have my green/mint polishes for you. I was shocked to see how many green polishes I had,normally red is my favorite color but I've been reaching more and more for greens.

So lets get started with the greens.



Sally Hansen Grass Slipper
Sally Hansen Going Green
Sally Hansen Emerald City
Claires mood Earthy
Pure Ice Wild Thing
Revlon Mint



Maybelline Lime Aluminum
Sally Hansen Green with Envy
OPI Gargantuan green grape matte
China Glaze In the lime light
China Glaze Sour Apple
China Glaze Tree Hugger



OPI Quebec and Call
Sinful Colors Happy Ending
Sinful Colors Nail Junkie
Sinful Colors Innocent
Sinful Colors Show me the way
Sinful Colors Green Ocean



Zoya Suvi
Zoya Midori
Zoya Irene
Zoya Veruschka
LA Girl Rockstar crowd surfing
Rimmel Green with envy



Colorama Jaded
Alessandro 257
Nubar Forest
BBC Iced Olive
Ruby Kisses Neon Green
Alessandro Green green baby



Manhattan Lotus Effect 157
Debby 55
S-HE 469
S-HE 451
Sally Hansen Hi-Def
Catrice Sea of green



Catrice I sea you!
Golden Rose 06
Revlon Beach
Sinful Colors Irish Green
Isadora Subway Green
Esprit Plam Green



Essence Back to paradise
Essie PrettY Edgy
Color Club What a shock
Color Club Rule Breaker
DWD Disc Jockey
OPI Who the sherk are you?



OPI Jade is the new black
China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
Milani Hi-Tech
Make up factory Gypsy



Sinful Color HD Nails
P2 Crazy
Essence Crazy Me
Golden Rose 115
Depend 191

Now onto the mints.



Catrice Sold out forever
Essence The worlds Coolest
Street Wear Witchy
H&M Doller Green
MUA 1448
Maybelline Minty



Claires Dream Catcher
China Glaze Groovy Green
China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint
Emily Fresh Mint
H&M Bella's Choice
Milani Dress Maker

Ok thats it for now :D Wow thats a lot right? :D If you wish to see swatches from any of these beauty's let me know and I can help you out.

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

  1. SWOOOON!!!

    I wish that I could just shop from your collection of greens! You have so many polishes in just this greens and mints stash that I've been dying for! Haha!

    I'd be really interested to see the little Alessandro polishes swatched. I've never seen those before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a whole lotta greens. And lots of different brands too. Great stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great collection of greens! I'm green with envy ;-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, I was shocked myself to see how many greens I had :D There's so many that I still have not tried yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Some very very pretty colors in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I want Milani Dress Maker soooooo bad.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis