November 1, 2012

Review: Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin

Hallo My Lovelies,

I missed posting my Halloween mani :( I'm not feeling well, so this is going to be a quick review! I was saving my most favorite Halloween polish from Darling Diva called Slutty Pumpkin. Every time I say that name I start giggling like a little school girl LOL


Slutty Pumpkin is a Orange Liner holographic polish with different size black hexes.


I had no issue with application and no problem with getting the glitters out.





So what do you think about Slutty Pumpkin? *giggles*

You can purchase Darling Diva Polishes from her Etsy shop or learn about updates from her Facebook page.

*This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession








4 comments:

  1. I fell in love with Slutty Pumpkin since I first saw it. Gorgeous. And I love your pics in greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, all right?
    Your blog loved, very beautiful
    Truth!
    if You Can ...
    Visit My Blog, I talk to Him Fashion Trend, New Hair, Nails and Makeup
    What woman does not like EVERY day paragraph Tips Getting More Beautiful, is not it?
    Hope qi visit and Enjoy!

    FROM NOW, recruits a lot Thanks
    Daanih Malvas; *

    * http://danihmalvas.blogspot.com.br/
    https://www.facebook.com/Daanih.Maalvas #
    https://twitter.com/danih_malvas

    **FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG, FOLLOW MY ALSO**

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo beautiful! Im following you! I ask you to follow me back! leave me a comment if you do!

    Beeeeijooos

    re-becah .blogspot.com (JUNTAR O LINK)

    youtube .com/user/blogdareh/featured (JUNTAR O LINK)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wee slutty pumpkin is just right for Halloween~!! Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis