March 25, 2013

Review: Sweet Tips Nails 24 Carrots

Hallo My Lovelies,

Today I have a beautiful Easter/Spring polish to show you from Sweet Tips Nails called 24 Carrots


Here is what Jen from Sweet Tips Nails says about 24 Carrots "24 Carrots is a spring-y mix of various shades, shapes and sizes of orange and green, inspired, of course, by a bunny's favorite food - carrots!"


24 Carrots- is a clear base thats packed with different size and shape green and orange glitter- there's hexes, squares, circles and bars.

I can't really say I like the undies I picked out for 24 Carrots :( I'm going have to try it with a sparkling orange or maybe a green? I'm not sure yet.


What I can say is " I LOVE 24 CARROTS!!!!" It is so Eastery/Springy which we need here, since it's still snowing :( 

24 Carrots went on super easy with no problems, The formula was easy to work with and I only needed 2 thin coats. I used to 2 coats of 24 Carrots over 2 coats of Basic 329 (Peach color) then 1 coat of Glitter Food and last but not least 1 coat of HK top coat.


So what do you think about 24 Carrots? Do you have any Sweet Tips Nails polishes and if so what do you think about them?

To buy 24 Carrots or any other Sweet Tips Nails polish go to Jen's Esty shop or check out her FaceBook page to get updates on up coming polishes or restock info.

* This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession




0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis