January 20, 2014

Catrice New Core Polishes PREVIEW

Catrice is releasing new core polishes.

Here is what Catrice has to say about the new polishes "3D Artwork. The nails are turned into an artist’s canvas thanks to 3D effects with an innovative sand feeling. Also new: holographic flakes, duo chromes and metallics."

46 Berry Potter & Plumbledore

47 Orango Bloom

48 Emerald Bay

49 Keep Pool

50 Glitterazzi

51 I´m So aNude

52 Where Is My Ferrari

53 Inner Purple Of Trust

54 My APPricot

55 Get The Blues

56 Minter Wonderland

57 Karl Says Très Chic

58 Meet Me À Paris

01 Royal REDding

02 PLUMdogMillionaire

03 Shooting Star

04 Oyster & Champagne

05 Stardust

06 Call Me Princess

You can follow Catrice on Facebook.

So what do you think about the new core colors? Of course I'm interested in the Crushed Crystal colors and maybe afew of the others but I'm have to see them in person.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...