March 23, 2011
China Glaze Island Escape Collection Summer 2011 preview
China Glaze Introduces Six Sizzling Shimmers and Cremes
Los Angeles, CA – (October 2010): Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of brilliant bright colors! Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure. Colors in the collection include:
· Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
· 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
· Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter.
· Blue Iguana: Bold and daring sparkly blue.
· Cha Cha Cha: Vivacious shimmer green.
· Electric Pineapple: High intensity crème based lime green.
Escape this summer to a far away place with China Glaze. Vacation in color!
The China Glaze Island Escape collection will be available as open stock colors, 6 piece box collection, 6 piece counter display, 12 piece counter display and 36 piece rack.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze