June 21, 2011

a little bit of this and a little bit of that!!

Hallo ladies,

I'm so sorry I have not been around much :( I seem to be writing that line often now GRRRRRRRRRR life has been so busy lately with work, house, garden and everything else in between. My nails have been naked well over a month now @_@ I know shock for me too LOL I've kind of lost my nail art/nail polish MOJO :( but that has not stopped me from buying polish also with it being so gloomy/rainy here theres no point in breaking out the glitters and holos I have so many new ones to show but it would be a waste of time.

I hope to get back in the flow of things soon so please stick around. I have new pictures so show of swaps I've done and new polishes I've hauled.

Thanks
Kesha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis