April 17, 2012

Essence Revolution and Golden Rose Scale Effect 15

Hallo my beautiful followers,

Lately I've been posting new collections coming out and none of my mani's that I've been wearing (The reason for that is I'm not liking how the pictures are coming out) I most def need a light box or maybe you ladies have a better idea?

Today I have an old Essence polish called Revolution it's a red/pink color with gold shimmer. I used 2 coats for full coverage and the application was wonderful. I wanted to try out one of my Golden Rose Scale Effect polishes to go with this mani you can see blue, red, yellow and green flakies! Do you have any Golden Rose Scale Effect polishes, if so what do you think about them?



flakies WOO-HOO I need more flakies need my life!!!!






I forgot to take a picture of Essence Revolution on it's own. Check out the shimmer <3

Thanks for checking out my new mani and I hope you like it.

I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis