December 3, 2012

Review: F4 Square Dance

Hallo My Lovelies,

Today I have F4 Square Dance to share with you. Square Dance is a mix of white, pink, black and blue matte square glitters in a clear base.


Once I seen the name of this polish it made me think of a childhood memory :) I mom tried over and over to teach me how to square dance, lets just say it never worked LOL


I used 2 coats of Square Dance over a mauve colored franken I made some time ago but never got around to using it. I think this combo looks great together. 


To get a smooth finish I used 1 coat of Glitter Food and 1 coat of HK Girl top coat.



So what do you think? Do you have any F4 Polishes?

 You can buy Square Dance and many other F4 Polishes at there Etsy shop!

* This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*


Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession





1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis