December 22, 2012

Review: GlimmerbyErica Green with Envy

Hallo My Lovelies,

Today I have a beautiful polish for you from GlimmerbyErica called Green With Envy. Green with Envy is a green and gold polish with micro fine, hexes, square, round and diamond glitters in a clear base.


Here is what Erica has to say about Green with Envy "Green With Envy is a gorgeous green and gold polish that has some holo diamonds too. It will make all your friends "green with envy!!" It has emerald green micro fine glitter, gold micro glitter, emerald green hexes, small gold squares, round gold holos and diamond holos. It really looks stunning on the nail!"


Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE green nail polish :) more then half of my stash is green!! For this mani I used 2 coats of Green with Envy over 2 coats of China Glaze Paper Chashing. There was no need to fish around for the glitters but I did have to use Glitter Food to get a smooth surface.




So what do you think? I highly recommend you get your butt over to GlimmerByErica and buy up all her polishes!! :D


You can buy Green With Envy and many other polishes from GlimmerbyErica at her Etsy Shop.

* This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*


Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession






1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis