May 1, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Thanks to PurRceptiveVixXen for giving me this award it's my first!!



Here are the rules.

Write 10 facts about yourself.

Pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.

1. I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan!!

2. I have 10 scars on my body, 6 of them on my face but the most important one is my c-section.

3. I have an angel baby she died in 2007 (mommy loves you)(shes my only child so far)

4. I'm married to the best man in the world, Andreas. We've been together for almost 15 years.

5. I collect anything with skulls on them.

6. I speak 4 languages.

7. I love horror movies.

8. My favorite kind of dog is a Pekingese (I grew up with 5 of them)

9. I love anything to do with plants or gardening.

10. I'm a Mountain Dew junkie (got's to do the Dew)

Fellow Bloggers who I pass this award onto:

Erika from Chloe's Nails
Jackie from CANDY COATED TIPS
Kirsten & Nicole from Glitta Gloves
L from Bright lights, Big color
Carol from Colores de Carol
Rhonda from Nails Beautiqued
Sasha from Nihrida
Rachel from Rachel Marie's Nails
AmyGrace from The Polished Perfectionist
Ivana from Ivana

7 comments:

  1. That must have been so hard on you, loosing your baby! And I can imagine you still carry it with you every day.

    It's impressive you speak 4 languages, which ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sasha your welcome :)

    @ Deborah Yes it was hard and yes I carry her in my heart everyday. I speak English, Spanish, German and Russian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Sweetheart!
    You remember me my son, he speaks four languages too and he is only 15 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow at 4 languages! I'm glad I'm not the only blogger with facial scars. I have probably about as many as you do. I think it just makes us special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award!!

    4 languages? That's impressive.

    I love gardening and plants too I have to get back into it and stop buying polish and buy more plants. Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag, I'm definitely doing this this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis