January 28, 2013

Review: Nailgasm Let me see your peacock

Hallo My Lovelies,

From all the polishes that Nailgasm sent me, I'm going to show you my favorite one. Nailgasm Let me see your peacock is a beautiful turquoise jelly with large aqua matte hexes, lime green holo hexes, blue holo hexes, and micro turquoise hexes.


Beautiful right?????? I'm telling you, you need this polish in your life!


This is 2 coats over 2 coats of Nailgasm Tardis Blue and 1 coat of HK Girl Top Coat. I had no application problems or no need to fish for glitter.


Nailgasm polishes are AMAZING!!! I need to add more to my collection.


So what do you think? Do you have Let me see your peacock?

To buy Let me see your peacock or any other Nailgasm polish go to Brittany's Esty shop or check out her FaceBook page to get updates on up coming polishes or restock info.

* This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

NAIL POLISH OBSESSION




1 comments:

  1. Omg, the glitter is freakin' awesome. It has the perfect amount of blue and green flakies, and the small sparkling particules are def a plus. And your nails are cute too, I like their shape. But if you don't me asking, maybe you could take a close up pic next time? Pretty please :D.

    LG,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis