January 31, 2013

Review: Nailgasm Star Dust

Hallo Lovelies,

Today I have a beautiful blue jelly polish for you from Nailgasm called Star Dust. Star Dust has silver holographic stars, matte blue stars, holographic blue hexagons, and a shimmery iridescent glitter.


I used 2 thin coats over 1 coat of Essence Hard to Resist. Star Dust layers very well. You will have to fish out the stars, but I find it really easy to do if you turn the bottle upside down.



So what do you think? Have you tried Star Dust yet and if not WHY???? :D

To buy Star Dust or any other Nailgasm polish go to Brittany's Esty shop or check out her FaceBook page to get updates on up coming polishes or restock info.

* This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

NAIL POLISH OBSESSION



3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis