September 19, 2011

New Haul

Hallo ladies,

I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was really busy, but I did have time to do abit of hauling :) I found alot of Catrice polishes that was discontinued so of course I scooped them up :)



Yes I was able to find 2 more Beyu 209 (Clarins 230's cousin)



Eeeekkkkk 3 new P2 crackle glitters :D





I found glitter to franken with less just hope this glitter does not melt!!





I found some really cute Halloween cookie cutters. Can't wait to use them :D



Have you done any hauling lately?

Thanks for looking,
Kesha

3 comments:

  1. Great haul!!
    can't wait to see all this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you found some great things! Adorable cookie cutters, I am a sucker for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis