October 5, 2010

Essence New Metallic/Magnet polishes

Check out Essence new winter collection metallic/Magnet polishes.



There are five new colors to choose from:
01 Iron Goddess
02 Copper Rulez!
03 Steel Me
04 Nothing Else Metals
05 Metal Battle



These is what the magnet looks like.

The polishes have magnetic particles that move when the magnet is put over the polish when it's still wet. It creates a patter that will show up once the polish is dry.

I see some pretty cool colors that I want to get my hands on.

Do you see any you like?

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start seeing swatches of these. They sound very very cool and interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can people buy these? I live in NY and I haven't seen them in stores and can't find them online. Help?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis