October 26, 2010

The pumpkin patch

Hello ladies,

I wanted to finally start on doing Halloween mani's. This mani is my first real Halloween mani ever. I wanted to make it simple but fun the post name pretty much says it all. I think it came out cute!!

For the rest of this week I want to do a new mani everyday to celebrate Halloween.





What I used for this mani

Wet "N" Wild: Black Creme 2 coats
Essence Shoe Off! Collection: Here I Am (Green)
Jordana: White
Fingers: cat bottle (Orange
Essence: Quick Dry Top Coat
Design: Plate T23

So how about it want to meet me down at the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin? LOL

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. where did u get that bottle? is cuteeer and coool
    Btw nice mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! I love the Pumpkin stamps :). Also I am looooving the kitty shaped bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the nail polish bottle?! The cat?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis