October 25, 2010

L.A Colors Atomic/L.A Girl Matte Black

Hello ladies,

This weekend was so busy. Hubby's grandma turned 80 on Saturday so there was a big birthday party and all his family was going to be there so of course I had to do my nails :D and show off abit!!

I started out with L.A colors Atomic 2 coats. Then I wanted to do a design so I picked plate H27 and used L.A. girl Matte black on half my nail. I love the way this mani came out.









So what do you think?

Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

  1. very cute. i need to find la colors atomic to add to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)Atomic is a beautiful color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty polish and love the konad stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks rmcandlelight!! I love the way this design turned out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis