November 1, 2010

China Glaze Ick-A-Body

Ok here is my Halloween mani!! I'm so loving the CG Halloween polishes this year not only are the name's cool but the colors and glitters OMG (GREAT JOB CG)

I wanted to try Ick-A-Body over orange so I used a German brand called Beyu 091 this brand never uses names only numbers but it's a pumpkin orange so it works great for Halloween.





For this mani I used Beyu 091 2 coats and CG Ick-A-Body also 2 coats.

I can't wait to see what CG comes up with next year for Halloween.

I wanted to share abit of my Halloween deco that I used this year.







Aint the little hay wagon cute, I made it.





So what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I did this one over black, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want CG Ick a Body so bad I can taste it. Gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an awesome color I really liked it. My fave of the three I have to say is zombie zest. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis