November 19, 2010

FairWind Vintage Petrol / Konad

Hallo ladies,

I hope your having a good night!

I have some new polishes for you FairWind finally came out with matte polishes in Vintage Petrol and Midnight Purple WOO-HOO!! Vintage Petrol is a beautiful dark teal and Midnight Purple. Midnight Purple pretty much says it all it's a dark plum color (Vampy)

I'm still getting use to having nubbies :( one good thing I can say about nubbies is it's easier to do a full konad mani with them :)







For this mani I used.

FairWind Vintage Petrol Matte 2 coats
Silver Konad polish
Stamping Plate: H19

I love Vintage Petrol it's a beautiful matte polish. I don't have many Matte polishes so I was happy when I came upon these matte babes :D

So what do you think?

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis